Friday, October 10, 2008

womanizer

britney is in for a comeback...im sure of that..and everyone seems to think so too...n no its not cause im a fan or anything...i admit she made some bad choices and was a mess...maybe its all coming together now...its kinda obvious who this song is directed to..so yea...the lyrics of the song...i found certain parts kinda interesting...(:

SuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know youGotta clue, what you're doing?You can play brand new to all the other chicks out hereBut I know what you are, what you are, babyLook at youGettin' more than just a re-upBaby, youGot all the puppets with their strings upFakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'emI know what you are, what you are, babyWomanizer(You, you)Boy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You got me goingYou're oh so charmingBut I can't do itYou WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You say I'm crazyI got your crazyYour nothing but aWomanizerDaddy-OYou got the swagger of championsToo bad for youJust can't find the right companionI guess when you have one too many, makes it hardIt could be easy, who you are, that's just who you are babyLollipopMust mistake me as a suckerTo think that IWould be a victim not anotherSay it, play it how you wannaBut no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, babyWomanizer(You, you)Boy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You got me goingYou're oh so charmingBut I can't do itYou WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You say I'm crazyI got your crazyYour nothing but aWomanizerMaybe if we both lived in a different worldIt would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girlBut I can't 'cause we don'tWomanizer(You, you)Boy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You got me goingYou're oh so charmingBut I can't do itYou WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)You say I'm crazyI got your crazyYour nothing but aWomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI know just what you are (x2)Womanizer (oh)

No comments: