Sunday, October 19, 2008

being sick of it all...

honestly, i had an ok weekend...i mean, i wanted to go home...didnt...but my parents came up here to see me...so quality time....it was all good....problem is...on saturday itself my eye was slightly red...so i thought it was nothing...and i asked my mom if she noticed anythin...she said no...so then i figured it wasnt that bad...then yesterday its red and gets redder...and in the end started to hurt...so yeah i have sore eyes...:(....had to miss class...its the last week...i was actually looking 4ward to it all..and im hoping im ok by wednesday...halloween night! people told me to just go as a pirate...eye patch! ha...this makes me feel so heaty...the tempt is lowered but i still feel sooooo warm....i hope it gets better-SOON!!!!

No comments: