Thursday, October 23, 2008

losing my patience and the biggest changes in my life

everyone has been testing my patience..well not everyone...alot of ppl...promising then breaking promises...i mean if u dont wanna, just say so...dont promise just coz u think ill b upset...then theres the whole next sem thing...loads of changes...shifting blocks...i was just out with a fren...n i told her...she was shocked...which makes me wonder...how much of i princess was i? until ppl doubt that i can rough it out..even abit? then theres the fact that 2morros the last day of classes...and im getting super emo...its weird when each sem u say bye to people coz its their last sem here....its sad...n ppl ill never see again...n ppl who have a long sem...will b here...but i wont...:(...i mean, i admit inti isnt everything..but we r still surviving...the whacky things we do...just keeps us going...n keeps us coming back..until we get seriously bored that is...so my fren and i...just felt nice to have quality girl time...just hang out...i miss all that...my best frens always move away...literally...not drifting apart...but like moving around the globe...it just kills me...but we all move on...so its fine :)....its just odd...the fact that i was the one planing to go away sooner...but everyone else is instead....funny how life plays it out...so yeah, my fren and i...sitting on the stairs...drinking coke, having chocs...yummy ;)...people might have thot we were drinking but ah well..laughing at the crazy things the couples were doing...and she sprayed this really stinky perfume on me...at a shop...still smells...ahhhhh....so yeah...i think thats all i have...ive had a pretty weird day...but thats for me to know...ill relate it to other stuff next time...til then...gonna entertain my frens online and text...this multi tasking stuff is sorta driving me nuts already! nite...:)

No comments: