Monday, October 6, 2008

relatives...distant and near

seems like everyones related...or thats happening to me...first in school...ok they may be my second cousins but was so weird....the guy who was the same age as me was somehow afraid of me idk..was so weird...n i used to tease him abt it...but eventually he spoke up...then all of a sudden a classmate of mine spreads rumors...saying that im her cousin..so i was like ok...maybe its possible..asked my dad...he said nope..so weird incident #2...then when i get to college...my dad suddenly tells me...hey didnt u know that ur cousin is at the same coll? it was weird as usual...hearing that...but i just asked who...he was trying to explain...but of course i had no idea..one day they come to visit...then my gpa calls me, asks if i know this gurl...i say no...so thats the one...n till now i cant recognize her...this is what happens when relatives get married...makes the family tree so complex...u might not even know who u are related to...then al of a sudden u find out...so never be too suprised i guess...quite predictable...i just find this amusing...why would someone marry their relatives? they are practically family...even if u dont know them theres stil a tie rite? then theres the whole arranged marriage thing...i dont buy that...at all...i feel that its so odd to marry someone u dont know...how do people do that? i could comment more...but it may be quite insulting...;)....haha

No comments: