Wednesday, October 1, 2008

hari raya

hmmm...yet another holiday...lately just havent been in the mood 4 anything...n am awfully tired right now, but i had a good day...raya is mainly abt visiting, food and more food! ...wish i travelled but ah well...wait 4 deepavali..family trip..will keep u posted on that ;)....so yeah, went shopping today..didnt really have any1 2 visit...my frens are outta town so no point...teacher is in saudi arabia..so just stuck here at home...bsides going to the cities of course! amazing how everyone LOVES to shop...and i mean it..is it just malaysia? i doubt it...people tend to go insane at the word 'SALE'...or better yet 'MEGA SALE'....of course im not an exeption but yeah...been hooked on reading..i mean i love reading dont get me wrong, but lately i havent had the time...my reading has been my history textbook! but i actually like the subject...i jst did it coz i thought i should knw the stuff, but ended up liking it..so all the better...=)...and i have problems re-reading books...it could be from many years ago...but i just need suprises ( i like the suspense! )....really get hooked on books sometimes...then there are my mags...not gonna go there...i have like a collection..everything from celebrity, fashion and even beauty....trying to get myself to read something more informational...but just tend to go 4 the ones that catch my eye! ;)...n ive been pretty lucky..winning stuff...i mean really...so then my dad tried me at gambling (testing my luck)...but nvm..just weird altogether....i had apple ice cream...i was curious on how it would taste...it was actualy really good...thinking of my 18th...just dont know what i wanna do...maybe the beach coz thats what i like...=)...ah well...heading 4 dinner...no raya food...mayb go visiting 2morro...;)

No comments: