Friday, October 17, 2008

alone

hmm...everyones heading home for the weekend...so y aint i doin the same thing? i planned to go home this weekend...i didnt last week...call my mom...n shes like...oh there is some piping problem...we wont have water for a few days...just great...so im stuck here...yet again...i mean...why should i be upset? why should i not be? my frens are all going back...no1 2 hang out with....guess i shall just keep myself occupied with god knows what...im glad im done with the test though...whch means i can relax and study of course...i wanted to go to the beach....i really did.....sand....waves...hmmm....paradise :)....im a huge fan of beaches...u may have noticed that by now...i was super happy 2day...im rooming with a close friend of mine next semester...its gonna be awesome...whch reminds me...bday gift...not mine...but yeah....just great...stuck here n dunno where 2 get the gift from....so i shall think abt that....think abt subjects and just life in general...jan09 is gonna b great....i can already feel it! probably gonna earn some money during the break.....and then theres....the 18th! fabulosity ;)....many friends are trying to get me to drink...i wonder why.. those who have been following the blog have read abt my embaressing alcohol-associated stories....goes to show that im soooo not a drinker...besides the point...back to the complaining...the weekend...alone...my fren was thoughful though,...20 in 1...dvd...sure to keep me occupied....im soooo tired....just walked all the way from my block to the caf and then to R...how do ppl do that every single day? and in heels? i saw someone do that...so had to mention..my feet would practically throb...besides the point....i guess it doesnt really matter what i go on and on abt....coz u'll be getting alot of this during the weekend...if im still stuck here...i wana go home!!!!! :(

No comments: