Friday, May 29, 2009

curiosity.

so i guess my feelings are sorta in tact now...or more so than earlier...i found it so hard to make a decision...to go see my cousin...but glad that i finally decided...its just with all the work...i seriously dont know what to do anymore...so dizzy...and lately been a bit sick...dizzy..and fever...dont know whats up...since thats planned, im spending tonight with my friend....and theres something thats on my mind right now..someone said something to me...i still have no idea what it means...and as usual, i try to interpret it....try to do some twists and turns and come up with my own assumptions...how far has that gotten me really? have so many mosquito bites, it worries me...today is one of those days; where i feel lost...like i have no idea whats going on...and feel alone...absolutely hate the feeling! overall, im pressured....sometimes, times like these; it seems like too much to ask.

I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be
And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you
So why are you running away?
So why are you running away?
Cause I did enough to show you that
I Was willing to give and sacrifice
And I was the one who was lifting you up
When you thought your life had had enough.

and nope, no relationship problems...i can sorta relate to this; in a whole different way.

No comments: