Tuesday, June 2, 2009

leaving things behind.

it just suddenly hit me; how much things ive left behind...recently, ive been neglecting so much..friends, family, etc....mainly cause of the -work load....maybe its high time i admit it...things just arent the same and probably wont be for a real long time...as usual...had a test...it went surprisingly well...got some marks back...im satisfied...at least the locking myself in the room is bringing some good...lately i feel like im on emotional roller coaster...like all of a sudden everythings ok; next thing you know, im acting like the world is tumbling down....but in a way, im happy with the changes...i mean you cant expect things to always be the same right? the other issue ive come across is that hardly anyone understands me; understands me for me...it sucks really...but at least there are those who do...and nothing will change the way they feel about me...and for that im glad. on a heavier note, i have my bio test next week...and i wouldnt be freaking out sooooo much if it werent 20%....things at coll have been slow..its like...the week starts out and before you know it; its friday again...i wish time would take a stand still...maybe i want that more than anything right now. to have a little more time. cause its caving in; things are happening way too fast...

No comments: