Sunday, June 28, 2009

broken-hearted girl?

nope, im not upset...im not broken hearted...ok well, maybe i am.,..but in a totally different sense...it took me so long to write...just yesterday i was like...yes i have something to write about...but when i opened the window; i couldnt...reason being- i didnt wanna reveal too much...maybe its time to let it go..so anyways...ill thank the reason...my boyfriend...a night with him made realize that theres really no point worrying about unnecessary things..things that you arent even that sure of in the first place....and i realized that i wouldnt trade that love...for anything else...you may think its just me being emo as usual...maybe it is...or maybe its the realizations thats knocking some sense in to me....so whats new on this end? the work load is killing me...facing some small issues...but not gonna get into that...getting very annoyed at some of my friends...and right now...i feel so dazed and i dont even know why..sorta like im just floating and i have no idea what im doing...im soooooo excited for prom :)....

No comments: