Wednesday, May 13, 2009

world religions, etc.

world religions. im loving it. probably more than any subject at the moment..except biology...just fascinates me...ive been going on about what i believe in, or what i think i should believe in for quite some time..and this sorta explains some things...taboos,etc...right now we are on hinduism...some pretty interesting facts...and from the beginning...i was telling my friend 'you probably wouldn't have known that these things existed'...i was right. then my other friend and i were discussing reincarnation and re-birth....then we're like laughing at random stuff...my classes this sem are more FUN..or well, im making them more fun...either or....right now im just trying to kill time...its week 2 and ive been studying like mad...im scaring myself (slightly)..so thought i'd lay off the books during the gaps...anyways...gonna try and entertain myself...*proud of myself* getting back to updating more often :)

No comments: