Tuesday, May 5, 2009

yet another semester

so officially the semester started on monday...i didnt go the first day; had just one sub....yet i have so much to catch up on! we're already one chapter thru bio..and thats surprisingly fast...so i have been catching up on my reading...getting notes and stuff sorted out, stuff- book wise....and all the other necessities needed of me at the moment...im sorta bored right now...about 2 hours more till i have math..dont know how that will be...many people have been giving me a warning...telling me that his english is not good...so im sorta worried about that...schedule is so hectic this time around...hope ill be ok...i just miss the free time...and yes, once again im all emo emo....i miss people...really....but in different ways...i wanna say soooo many things...yet the way situations are right now...i cant say them...hopefully get to along the way...parents have been giving me a pretty hard time...i just somehow feel caught in the middle...like i wanna be consoled...yet i dont know what to do about that....yesterday was a pretty interesting day..my bio lect is a goof...but that makes it even more fun :)...then my friends and i were arguing about love....the saying of 'i love you' etc etc...and how we sorta feel pressured to follow a standard rule when it comes to relationships...stuff like that....i know i hardly express myself...but yeah, im not ok...at least not right now.

No comments: