Thursday, September 11, 2008

like only a woman can

i have to admit im not a huge fan of brian mcfadden..so wel...hes an ex mem of westlife..was married...then started dating delta goodrem...now i dont know whats goin on there...but nothing from him for awhile..but...when i heard this song...my heart melted..;)

I wasn’t perfectI’ve done a lot of stupid thingsI’m still no angelI wasn’t looking for forgivenessWasn’t laid out by my prideShocked by her attentionAnd someone signed me up for loveI didn’t want itAnd now I can’t live without itShe changed my lifeShe cleaned me upShe found my heartLike only a woman canShe pulls me upWhen she knows I’m sadShe knows her manLike only a woman canShe’s kind of perfectShe’s kind of everything I’m notYeah, she’s an angelAnd it’s amazing how she’s patientEven more at times I’m notShe’s my conscienceAnd who decided I’d be hersI wanna hate themCos now I can’t live without herShe changed my lifeShe cleaned me upShe found my heartLike only a woman canShe pulls me upWhen she knows I’m sadShe knows her manLike only a woman canLike only a woman canAnd who decided I’d be hersI wanna hate themCos now I can’t live without herOh, and she changed my lifeShe cleaned me upShe found my heartLike only a woman canShe pulls me upWhen she knows I’m sadShe knows her manLike only a woman can

No comments: