Sunday, September 7, 2008

100% crushed

blushing n stuff isnt a good thing...the sweet innocent stuff, maybe...but embaressed blush...nope...got totally humiliated by the lect...god knows why...but i felt like she was pickin on me the whole time...felt like the longest 2 hrs of my life! =(...i dont know why but lately ive been feeling so alone...like there are frens yet i feel like im doing everythin on my own n no1's bside me...i guess it has to do with the whole faith issue as well...faith issue? i strongly blived in the existence...of god...then i came to a point where i started to question it...it isnt a good thing...but im admitting that i do feel this way...there are a million things i need 2 figure out...i need direction...the path that is right...ppl to guide me...just so off-track at the moment....guess the whole...coll independence thing is hitting me real hard...but yea...its like when u need ppl to treat u like a child, they dont...n then u feel alone...alone in making choices....n u just dont know who 2 go 2 when ur confused...so yea, it sucks...hope i figure stuff out coz this is driving me insane!

No comments: