Friday, September 5, 2008

another random night

i think most of us at inti are pretty much going insane...besides those who are into the whole gaming, pool, etc...theres like nothing 2 do...its ok during the weekdays...coz ur bz with clases n stuff, but what happens when ur stuck here during the weekends too? i was sooooooo bored...so this is what went on yesterday....hung out....showered at like 10...hair soaking wet...cold...then it rained...so we were walkin in the rain...was fun...but just makes u think of that moment ( the one with a loved one; if u kiss even better! ;) ).....so nvm...haha...not with any1 yet so yeah...just me and the girls....so first sitting around just talking n stuf....then ok...real bored...headed to the bakery...cake...yum....saw ppl doing hip hop...the place was pretty much dead...its weird coz we just had a break like 1 or 2 weeks ago...n ppl r still going home..so yeah...but then...when ur in the bakery u realize that there r loads of ppl in the cc...haha...so maybe thats where every1 went...maybe somethin was going on...haha...but i was quite ignorant...didnt give a damn of what was going on in there...or oblivious for that matter...so then had a tour...stairways were dark n all....just did a bit of exploring...should consider the adventure club! ;)...so then walked thru these back streets n stuff...was dark...so i like saw this red shirt and i told my fren...but guess she was too caught up n didnt realize...so yeah, it was a couple...what are the odds? its like this weird thing we have going on...back streets are for couples...its like a self-acclaimed right i guess...haha...n of course its ok if u hav sum1, if not a bit weird...and some girls say they just walk n get called lesbians...so erm, yeah...then walked n stood in front of block d...then somemore frens came...then they were like lets watch a hindi movie..so to the dining hall we went...haha...n i dont watch any foreign movies...like really...i think its the lack of interest in reading subtitles...haha....the interesting bit abt tht movie was that in the end,..it said 'this is the beginning'....i found that really weird....n had a burger..n theres a girl who hangs with the 'burger guy'...so yeah, shows that we honestly have nothing much to do...so came in like at 1....came online...slept at 3.,..got up at 8...lot happened in the morning but nt gna fill u in yet....n i just realized that the reason as to why no guys ask me out might b bcoz i hang out with a guy n that may b a bit of a misintepretation...but watev...nt like theres any guy im after at coll...haha..or just that im downright unapprocable...but i fell for this guy...like real hard...but it didnt work out...guess it wasnt meant to be..n i tell ppl that theres no1 on my mind...but i hav never truly let go...but i guess theres just hope to a certain extent...then the image of the person just fades...maybe its coz u havent seen him 4 awhle...or maybe its just a sign...but anyways...im trying to go with the flow...n take watever is thrown to me...n i think i should gain some courage...i hav talents...yet i cant say i do...i dont know...just the shyness or sumthin....n i stay secretive for alot of stuff...i just dont know why..but im gna start opening up...=)....hoping to have an ok weekend...only going back for a day...long story....i also feel that i dont update as much coz at times things get too personal n i just dont know how to put stuff in words at times....trying to...working on loads of things...ppl may not get me...but its important that you have ur desires n stuff...its what keeps u on track...=)

i thought this was relevant to my mood...
shine-
Everyone knows that I'm ten feet underTill you come along and brighten my dayEveryone knows that you kill the thunderThe worry in my brainYou've given me the strengthTo see you right through the haze
Shine, come on and let it shineLight me up, make me feel aliveYou've got what it takesShine, and only you know how to lift my spirit off the groundAnd chase those clouds awayShine on me today
When everything's wrongI just pick the phone upThe sun in your voice really fills my eyes with tears of joyCause I know you'll be thereWhen I'm hanging by a threadYou're my heaven sent
Shine, come on and let it shineLight me up, make me feel aliveYou've got what it takesShine, and only you know how to lift my spirit off the groundAnd chase those clouds away
Oh you have this way of making me feel like I can flyYou're underneath my wingsSo I'll free fall out of the skyYou're always there to save meYou know you'll save me
Shine, come on and let it shineLight me up, make me feel aliveYou've got what it takesShine, and only you know how to lift my spirit off the groundAnd chase those clouds awayCome on and shineShineShine on meShine on meShine on meShine on me today
Everyone knows that I'm ten feet underTill you come along and brighten my world

No comments: