Tuesday, September 9, 2008

a day in the city..=)

as u can tell by the title..yeah, heading to KL in abt an hour...pretty odd morning so far..mainly coz i was so tired and dazed...and didnt read the notes..so got asked n was rather lost...still hav this tinge of guilt..OMG! then she said she wanted to see me ( the lect)...they cant wanna see u jst coz u forgot to read the notes right? hopefully it isnt abt tht...but right now im just being way too paranoid...ahhh...typical me...prob gonna have loads of fun 2day..so just gna 4get abt tht till she actually asks to see me...so then ill find out...but have no idea what it could be...yesterday i had a quite awkward xperience...walkin suddenly this guy comes and asks...'arent u my girl?'...i was like 'what?!!!'...dunno if he was drunk or what...but ah well...goes to show that yes inti students are pretty much going insane..neways...gonna get to my history notes before i go 2 kl...have to study while i can...till then....ill b cleaning my room and heading to kl...n yeah, history! ;)

No comments: