Thursday, March 5, 2009

when we run out of ideas...

ok so i havent exactly been fair...theres so much to blog about; be it weird dreams, things that are happening, things that cross my mind like ever other second, etc....for a start this one friend of mine is so interested in seeing who my roomie is...so lets get on to abit of gossip...:)...i miss having gossip and stuff all the time...main reason being i barely have time and stuff...at school it used to be a bigger deal...or well i sorta infused myself with all that...anyways...she doesnt stay at coll...people think that its odd how she actually talks to me...cause she doesnt seem to talk to anyone else...and people only see her in class...then its a magic spoof...she just dissapears...haha...i find that funny..so today when i was having lunch...or well after i bought my food...i saw her there...so i suddenly remembered...dragged my friend over, our luck; she already left..so thats that..now its like my priority to show her...today has been a lazy day...a whole lot of reading and hanging out.. the work shall begin shortly...i have this thing..when i start doing it i get so absorbed in my work that i forget everything around me...like really..it scares some people...i feel guilty...number one reason being that i dont update as much as i like...and everyone is so busy...noone updates their blog as often too...which means i dont get to read new stuff...sorta miss it...so im really gonna start to get back on track..i mean 'blogsphere' wise...write more often, cause i really enjoy it...i used to hate sharing my point of views and stuff...thinking that it gives away too much of me...but it doesnt..i mean whats the point if you keep it all to yourself...doesnt that make you selfish? i enjoyed the idea of having so many secrets...like living in secrecy; that sorta thing..dont ask me why...its real weird...ive been listening to lenny kravitz...gosh that voice...ahhahha...anyways...and i like justin timberlake and TI's new one...dead and gone...its odd...cause at the beginning of the video they show this bible verse...and you tend to go...what song could this be? and you see TI...and go OMG...ahhahha...this semester is going by so fast, it scares me...the good thing is, i feel so in control :)...more than i should be at times...its like i am so occupied...and i enjoy what im doing...idk..just tend to get all emo sometimes...i mean really..just kicks in all of a sudden..so im really grateful to those people who can tolerate it...in ways, im so hard to live with...and im questioning the existence of God...i thought i settled all my insecurities about that etc...but i havent...OMG...i just wish there were answers..answers are what i need...like so much...ah well..so thats my quest..something i need to get sorted out very soon..or well, as soon as i can....

No comments: