Wednesday, December 31, 2008

combination...

ok...so i think it'll be much easier if i write whatever i've been dying to write..so all the topics i included in the coming soon section...before i start off, i'd like to wish everyone a happy new year 09'!...as usual, i was thinking about resolutions and all that, then heard this segment on the radio...and realized that yeah, most of the time...our resolutions are pointless...'pointless resolutions'...and they had this 5 step guide on how you CAN achieve those resolutions of yours...and of course that included having a few resolutions...not that huge list ( i always have like 10 or so..so i guess i messed it up right there)...then theres the 'setting low goals, so that yes...its easier to achieve them...haha..so then i guess...you can say you've accomplished something...first thought that crosses my mind when i hear that : its cheating...if u set low goals, i dont see the point...cause none or less effort is needed...maybe 09' has made me wiser...haha...thats sorta ridiculous...seeing as how its only the 1st right now...ok so maybe, 08' made me a better person...it definetely was a roller coaster ride...all the tears shed, the laughter, the new beginnings and endings, feeling lost and somehow finding myself again...at the end of the year, someone asked me "do you have any regrets?"...i asked him why he asked me this...and he was saying hes just wondering...i said no...i mean some things got really messed up and of course i'd hope that i would have realized certain things a whole lot sooner, either way i got to where i am because of those choices and mistakes...and i learned from them...so i guess for that, im grateful...im thankful for all the realizations...like how i have nothing to prove to anyone...and should believe in myself...im also really grateful for all the people that came into my life this past year...so when people say ' a person that can change your life'...i believe them...im happy that i have all the people who are in my life...family, friends, my boyfriend...the people who never gave up on me and were always there when i needed it the most....as usual my xmas 08' was just a family affair...it was nice altogether...and new years was awesome...firework show, family and friends...and gosh, all the drama...not that im complaining...if i didnt have that, i have no idea where the inspiration would come from...the times i fell, felt vulnerable, eventually got it all together again...and the things i thought i'd never do in my life...i sing but barely in front of anyone..so those karaoke days...and the bowling days...were all so much fun :)...the gatherings, the outings ( movies, etc)....and the more drinking...the paranoia plus the embaressing stories...but nvm that, save me the torture...still gonna hear about that...my bf got me to do it...and of course, all the fear and stuff was stil there...till i realized it was all ok...the remembering of talking about loads of stuff....but when i think about it, i have no idea what it was...like really...then there are my insane dreams...classes start in a few days...moving back in the dorm...that should be interesting...my downgrade of a room...but im ready for it...i have no idea when this new found confidence and assurance came in, but im loving it...so have a blessed new years, cheers!

No comments: