Thursday, August 14, 2008

yet another day

woke up quite late...no exam 2day...but yeah, calculus 2morro..so thts what ill be doing the whole day...thot i get to go home as soon as exams are done..but no....my parents r like 'u stay there till she goes, the rearrange the room'....gosh....so ill b here till sunday...just great...had corn flakes for bfast...urghhh...thx 2 me finishing al the post cereal n im heading home 2 good food anyways...then there are two bdays while im goin home...one of a best fren n the other my brother's...still havent got them anythin! then my dad's grad gift..so much 4 my shopping spree! =(...neways....dying 4 exams 2 get done...it was weird coz we thought tht a short sem means more free time, etc...but nope...actually worst than a long sem...have 2 subs...history and music app....so yeah, hopefully all goes well...2 weeks of being at home...sounds good...just have to plan stuff 2 keep myself occupied...i want a getaway! so wish i would be going somewhere but dont think i will be this time around coz i have to get my drivers license n stuff, etc....ahhhhh....just realy gets to you when u are the only one studying and every1 else is on break already or are going out n stuff...just annoys me....

No comments: