Saturday, August 30, 2008

sundays...

yeah, its sunday...back to coll 2morro...2nd sem starts on the 2nd...cant wait actually...should me more relaxing than the 1st....or well, im hoping...but doubt it...get to meet my new roomie..get my results...give back my passport...hmm...haha...sounds like there are loads of stuff on the agenda...anyways...im getting so hooked on one tree hill...seen a few seasons before...but just interests me...how complicated things get...but yet there is still hope...and things do turn around...some for the better but some for the worst...on some days i feel like im moving slightly closer to my dreams but on other days i feel like im being dragged further away...maybe its cause of ppl opinions or maybe it just happens 2 b this way...i just guess it has something 2 do with the fact that i was so uncertain in the beginning..not bcoz i didnt know what i wanted, i always knew what i wanted..but just coz of how ppl would react to my decisions...sometimes its hard...coz u'll jst always feel like ur in the background...and tht ppl dont let you b who u should be, but instead, they tell u who u should be...i think the best piece of advice when it feels like its all falling apart....never lose faith, stay strong n true to who u really are...

No comments: