Wednesday, April 15, 2009

drawing closer to the END

its just the ending of my finals...not anything else...no done with the program or anything like that...ahha...lot of my friends are already out celebrating...one word 'ENVY'...more than anything right now..one more day to go, just one more day....ive been feeling time is somehow slowing its pace...maybe its just me...i want it to be done with more than anything...so by 10 am tomorrow, im officially done with my 3rd sem...gosh, time flies by fast...im not even gonna give you that brief 'glance' into the future...we pretty much know how certain things are gonna happen...despite of whether we mention it or not...as usual, im getting my fair share of craziness...the people around me...even the ones who dont realize the impact they have on my life...its just that lately, im starting to realize that its those little things that give me hope...and make me grateful...i guess everyones view on certain things change over time-- whether you like it or not....so just keep living life to its fullest!

No comments: