Monday, February 9, 2009

total weirdness....

recently ive realized that i have this thing about titles...barely do i get a title that i really like...never seem to get the right one...the weekend went by surprisingly fast...had today off as well ( monday )...seeing as how thaipusam was yesterday..i didnt go home this week...so i went to church from here...service was awesome...it was so much fun...met many new people...and have seen a few of them around already...forced myself to get out of bed early...seeing as how i try to get myself to do something productive...always seem to feel like i waste way too much time...then ive been noticing stuff...and worrying and my everlasting list of worries...been noticing my regimes..like i do this then this...and its like i have to do it all or i somehow feel incomplete...haha...getting quite paranoid...this chair is so uncomfortable...i would get myself another one, but im on the 4th floor...and no1 is gonna help me bring it up...so might as well live with it..i should honestly consider moving down a floor or two next semester...so today basically revolved around me getting my assignment done...reformatting my business card thing for computer class....got everything printed...did a bit of studying, some reading, music...and a whole lot of walking...more stairs..haha...last night i played badminton...it was fun...but it was like i was the only one running...she just seemed to stand still...im listening to katy perry's thinking of you...been doing that alot...i say the song is annoying yet theres something about it that i really like...i think i dont admit stuff...like how i said i didnt miss home...maybe i do a whole lot just that i hate to admit it....i just get so annoyed by my family sometimes...its like they dont care...a whole lot of drama, not gonna get into details...and sometimes i think people need to tell me to 'play nice'...i feel like every so often i overshadow my real feelings by saying its ok when its not....but when i dont like someone or something i can straight out say it...at times i feel like im too harsh...its like...thanks for being discrete...then theres things with guards...they are nice...some are weird...haha...and someone told me that i looked arabic...and then chinese...thats new...im used to getting the malay thing very often...so tomorrows gonna be about studying, have a test the following day...then will have to get started on my resources for my research report...i guess the work will be worth it, the result will be amazing...ive seen specimens and they look really good :)....more about v day...what did v day mean to me? what does it mean to me right now? it changed, a whole lot....i used to be upset if i wasnt with someone for valentines...it seemed like it was more about gifts, etc...but i now know whats important...you dont even need to be with someone..love yourself....but if you are, all the better ;)...love and be loved back...and it doesnt even need to be expensive...just spending time with that person is more than enough..just cherish those moments..while you can...and appreciate every step you take with him/ her...have a wonderful week ahead

xx

No comments: