Thursday, February 19, 2009

reviews

im stuck doing my 'review of literature' for my research report..my topic being 'teen pregnancy'....quite interesting actually...then i have my webpage design assgn....gosh...whole lot of work...then tests and mid-terms and all that other stuff...definetely not forgetting the drama...sometimes i just dont understand how certain people think..and then i feel some are way too dependent on other people...im surprising myself nowadays....realize im quite strong on my own and im ok with the hard work....im actually re-typing everything for my review of literature...meaning- absolutely no plagiarism...haha...impressive i know..did that for my csc assgn too..haha...what exactly have i been up to these days? quite abit...and ive been having sleeping issues....its disturbing...i sorta half sleep walk- bang into the wall...have insane dreams...then as usual; try to interpret them...but fail....i guess theres just some things you'll never understand...right now i have my study companion- nescafe...gosh i think i DO have an addiction to coffee....just keeps me going...i have 3 more sources to go....probably heading to kl tomorrow...just to relax abit...then continue all my hw...then going home on saturday...for a day! havent been home in weeks...but i think its about time i do...do i miss home? honestly, i dont know anymore...somehow just adjusting to it...im still listening to david cook's permanent....i can listen to it over and over again yet not get sick of it...then i watched abit of AI today...theres this one guy who has great potential...so whats on the coll. calender? i think they had this 'snacks and ladders' thing today...idk...i thought it was like the board game or something..guess i was wrong...heard its some 'obstacle' like thing...whatever that means ( description by a friend; not me ).....then theres orientation day next week...crowning of mr and ms inti...i feel it is so over-rated...shall get to that if i can relate a topic to that....then theres cultural night in march...alot is happening...days are going by so fast...its like you feel the week has just begun; and its almost the weekend...ive been getting hooked on bowling on fb...and ive tried twitter..dont exactly get the whole point - YET.

No comments: