Saturday, November 29, 2008

picking up the pieces

alot has happened... and honestly, im finding it so hard to cope right now...i know the whole blogging thing is purely *writing your thoughts down and voicing out opinions, etc*...but i cant write all this down, too painful of a process...and i'll find it very humiliating...so maybe when i can look back on all this, laugh it off, then i shall pen my thoughts and feelings down because right now ; i just cant...i need to get through all of this...im so thankful to have all the wonderful and caring people who have been with me through this every step of the way...i wish i was strong enough to face the facts on my own...if u read this and are wondering what the big deal is, nvm...if u wanna help, keep me in your prayers...pray for my troubled soul and that i hopefully gain a clear sense of direction...i probably won't be writing for awhile, not until i get through everything...so till then, take care :)

No comments: