Friday, January 22, 2010

the comeback

so yes, i just checked. the last time i actually posted something-- it was september. which means i have fallen behind by months. I'm backkkkkkk...back for the keeping :). i shall try to update more often.

I'm currently in my second last sem (most probably), unless i decide this is my last sem. then its off to a whole different life...feelings? confusion, excited yet somehow feel like time flies- a bit too fast. this sorta means theres tons of stuff to sort out this sem and next. more headache! i just realized the last time when i posted i said i just celebrated my 9 month anniversary. now its 15 going on 16 months :D still cannot believe it. grateful more than anything though. rambling.

shall use a topic for the next post, keep viewing

No comments: